Our Village Hall is based in Bushton in the Parish of Clyffe Pypard.
Although we are a rural community we are surrounded by local farms, community stores and local shops offering a wide range of local produce. We also benefit from a range of local businesses and services which may be of use to you.
Whilst we endeavour to keep this information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Bushton & Clyffe Pypard Village Hall
Registered with Wiltshire Village Hall Association
The Village Hall offers the following facilities:
- Large spacious main hall that can accommodate
- 80 people max seated for a party/celebration
- 110 people max seated for a presentation / talk / show/ etc.
- Very well appointed & spacious kitchen with two double ovens
- Skittle Alley
- Committee Room
- WIFI available (up to 90/20Mbps download and upload)
- Easy access for people with disabilities
- Ample car parking (plus overflow)
- Sound system with hearing loop
The Newly Refurbished Meeting Room is now available for hire.
Please click here to view the floor plan.
A clothes recycling bin situated in the Village Hall car park is provided by the BIU Group who work with various charities across the country. They raise funds for one of the groups newest partners Hope For Tomorrow which work with the NHS Trust to provide Mobile Cancer Care Units. Please make use of it.